Monday, July 21, 2008

In Loving Memory of Biskit Kitty

He was the BEST, most loving, most wonderful kitty, and was like one of my kids to me. He will be so very missed. There will never be another like him.

I can't believe he is gone and I am so very sad. I had an appointment today for him to be put down. He was going down hill very fast. Every time I thought about it I burst into tears. I think he must have some how known. He curled up in his bed yesterday and passed away in his sleep.

Bobby buried him for me and to my surprise had even made him a cross. Somehow fitting since he is the one who brought him home to me 13 years ago.

I cried half the night last night and can't hold the tears back now. I keep trying to think of him in heaven with our beloved Lacey curled up together sleeping on a cloud like they used to do in Lacey's old chair.

Biskit you'll never be forgotten my love.

4 comments:

jennpom said...

I am so sorry J. It is hard losing a special pet. hugs. jenn

Teresa said...

I am sorry J

Anonymous said...

(((HUGS))) J - I am so so sorry!

emzed said...

J, I am so sorry for your loss. I know how much you loved him. He had the best life with you.