Thursday, August 7, 2008

A couple of wedding pictures





My very handsome boy and my sweet beautifull new daughter in-law. These are all pictures I took and doctored. I'll get to work on some other photos to put up. I wanna get some of me and Bobby in there as well. Don't they make a stunning couple? I'm gonna have some stunning grandbabies. LOL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow J - they are a great looking couple for sure. What a great job you did with the photos! Beautiful pics! I would love to see some of you and Bobby too! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Aww! They look amazing! Can't wait to see you and Bobby, too! How about a couple of the little ones, too? Haven't seen Chey or Lance in AGES!!

jennpom said...

beautiful pictures!!

sonflowergurl said...

Amazing pictures J!!! They look perfect together.

bridalcentral said...

the pics are great!!! Yep beautiful grandbabies for you!