Monday, August 18, 2008

*sigh* back to being lonely

Welll all the kids went back to school today. Bobby is back at work. The house is quite as a tomb again. *sigh* Daniel and Bre need to move up here and give me a grandbaby to play with. Sadly though I think it may be a year or more before they can move here.

I guess I'll work on doing some new decorating. Maybe play with some pictures, do some scrapbooking for xmas gifts. Maybe work on my ancestry stuff again since I have some new info from both my grandmas. Who knows maybe I'll get a part time job to pay for my mini face lift and xmas.

Our vacation was WONDERFULL. If anyone is looking for a great spot I highly recomend Sarasota/ Lido key. we had the most wonderfull time and it is simply BEAUTIFUL there. We are all VERY tan and well rested. I haven't been this tan since I left fl. It was hot as blazes and I got to sweat! Now I'm back to wearing a sweat shirt and freezing LOL. Well at least in the mornings and evenings.

I'll post more pictures soon.

I guess everyones kiddos are back in school now. WHERE did the summer go? I think that was the fastest summer in history.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are not back yet - one more week here. Enjoy your time! I am envious...

sonflowergurl said...

yep, we started back this week, then had a "hurricane day" the second day...and got NO rain that day! now we're getting the wind and rain as Fay goes back across FL.

you need to join facebook...it's addicting, but there's a few march mommies there and it's kind of like myspace, but not quite. :)

emzed said...

J - I am so thrilled that you had such a wonderful summer. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself in Florida and that you have a beautiful new daughter. I miss you!