First of all I am a grandma!!!!!!!! Daniel Edward Jr. was born April 30th at 10:15 pm. he weighted 7 lbs 10 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. He is very healthy and such a sweet little man. I am LOVING being a grandma. Mom is doing well though dealing with clogged milk ducks at the moment. Poor thing. we have tried a pump, hand expressing. breast massage, warm compresses, hot water bottles and nothing seems to work. she is going to try another hot shower soon and see if that will help. anyone have any ideas beyond that we'll take all advice. I will post some pictures very soon. He is so beautiful. He looks like Daddy excepet he has mama's nose and it looks like he might have her green eyes. Going to be a strikingly handsome little man. I can tell you all that being a grandparent ROCKS. Bobby and I are loving it and the other kids are loving being aunts and an uncle LOL. I can't wait to get some pictures down loaded to post.
Other big news in our house is Lance and Chey asked last weekend to be baptized. When we sat and talked with them and asked them why they said they had both excepted Jesus in their hearts and wanted to show the world through baptism. *sigh* *sniff* They talked with the pastor after church on wens. and went before the church this morning. The baptism will be in the next couple of weeks.
I have my garden started and have been so busy with that and the yard and working on getting some things done to the house./ I'll have a busy week this week. My dad and step mom and maybe my sister are coming in on Thurs and staying till Sunday and Bre's mom is flying in on Friday and staying till Tues. So I will have a MASSIVE full house. it is already almost over flowing but as you all know me so well you know I am LOVING IT. I have all my kids back under 1 roof for a time and now an new grand baby to spoil rotten. My kitchen is constantly busy as is everything else in my life.
Sorry I have been so quite the last few months. Between B going to Honduras and getting the house rearranged and ready for the older ones to get moved here and then getting them all settled in here I have been so very very busy. I will try to stay more in touch. I have missed everyone so very very much. I have not been a very good friend for w while. it's just so hard to find them time to even sit behind the PC at.
Hope this finds you all well. I have lost alot of my websites in my favorite so if any of you have blogs or site you want to share please post them or email them to me again so hopefully I can find the time to catch up on how you are all doing.
Much Love
J "ma maw"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh J - That is wonderful news! I am so happy for you! Can you get on Facebook? Most of us are over there and I would love to see you there. Email me if you get on there! I love you and miss you tons!
Agreeing with Diane...join FaceBook!!! You can post pictures there very easily...and we can see pics of the new grandbaby! ;)
Congrats on becoming a grandma and having everyone "home" for awhile! I know how much that makes you happy! Awesome for Lance and Chey too, so neat that they came to you and asked about being baptized!
Email me sometime, and check out my (somewhat neglected) blog at http://sonflowergirl731.blogspot.com I have a lot of other blogs linked on the side of mine. :)
Keep in touch!
That is big, huge wonderful news!!! I am so thrilled for all of you. A new baby is always so exciting. I can't imagine how excited you are to have not only all of your children, but also your DIL and grandson with you too.
PS FACEBOOK!
Post a Comment