I HATE VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have xbox, ps2, game cube, wii and 2 game boy advance. And to go with those we have over 100 games. I am sick to DEATH of games every where wires every where. I just spent the last 2 HOURS straightening wires, systems and putting games and books in the correct cases and organizing them by system, game type and put them all in baskets nice and neat. by tomorrow they will have it all undone and I am going to be ready to pitch it ALL in the garbage and simplify my life. I swear video games are the bane of my existence. I have already told Bobby no new systems come in this house till one of these or more of them is gone. He wants a PS3 so bad he can taste it and no WAY is that gonna happen till something goes and we have $ to burn which will NOT be any time soon.
No one even playes the stupid game cube and I think I might just load it up and take it to the children's hospital and donate it. It's just sitting here collecting dust.
I HATE VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You might want to pack away the Cube thing and see if anyone even notices it's missing. I bet they won't even know it's gone. Donating it sounds like a very generous idea.
Post a Comment