

Well folks I finally did it. Mel I'm sure yer thrilled. Sat. June 13th. I had 12 inchs of hair cut off for locks of love. It needed cut badly so I decided it was long enough to spare the length for a good cause. everyone encluding B loves it except for me and I HATE it. It is WAY too short. and to make matters worse it is now CURLY :( I can't just get out of the shower and comb it and go because I look like Hermiony her 1st year at hogwarts. ugh. I'm just glad it grows fast. I should have the length back in the next year to 18 months. And yes I cried when she cut it.
4 comments:
Great pics - I commented on FB as this keeps messing up - grrrrr.....
Love all of the pics, thanks for reminding me to look over here! ;) I can't believe how tiny you look woman! You're looking great!
It looks fabulous, you crazy woman!!! Look at how cute you are!!! Now, I'll need some photos from the front, thankyouverymuch.
It looks great J!!! I love it and it looks so much healthier.
Post a Comment