Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ugh

Well new reason to take Chey in for a check up. She has a decent mount of arm pit hair. ugh. How can that be? Anyone elses 9 year old have this. She's been using deoderant for almost 2 years now and now this. I am absalutly certain she is following in my early development footsteps. I will have to have her in training bras next year at latest. she already has to have a heavy shirt on or wear a camy or slip under certain things. I am betting I have about 2 years before she starts. :( I was BARELY 12 when I started. I am just praying this is not going to lead to endo. I DO NOT want her to have to deal with that. :(

So anyone elses marchy developing on this fast track?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey J - Lanie has the "other" kind of hair and will be wearing training bras in 4th grade. Definitely more developed than Rachel who is 19 months older. I feel your pain girl!