Guess I'm way over due for an update. so here goes for anyone still interested in me and mine.
In the last couple of months alot has happened. We've battled illnesses. Bobby went on the mission trip to Honduras. that was a blessing and something he will never forget.I've only seen the man reduced to tears twice in 17 years and never in public until then when he spoke in front of the church when he came back. He's already planning for next year. I want to go with him but it's something I have to really pray about. Not sure how safe it is for both of us to go together with the younger kids still being so young. I'll have to post a link to the slide show when I get it.
My Nana passed away the beginning of this month. Another casualty in my family to cancer. She was the one with Alzheimer's. I am so very happy I was able to see her last summer as I was not able to get away to see her before she died. The entire family is sad but also somewhat relieved. the last few years of her life was hard on her as well as the rest of the family. She was ready to go home to be with my grandad and our Lord.
My baby brother got back together with his ex wife and they are now expecting their second child in late Nov early December. He's doing so well since getting out of prison. He still has the same job he had from the work camp and his boss is very happy with him and gave him a good raise. They are looking to buy a house over the summer.
Daniel has gotten himself into a darn fair amount of trouble. *sigh* but I do think this was his proverbial wake up call. I think once a few things are worked out him and his very soon to be wife will be moving up here with us. He's pretty much had it with his bio-mom and all the mess down there. I'm not sure but I do think they will be married in May sometime. So we may be driving down for their wedding next month. I'm glad they are. She's a wonderful girl that loves him and stands by him but firm with him as well. We just love her to pieces and so does he. They kind of remind me of me and Bobby 17 years ago. it will be good to have him close again.
We'll be moving again as soon as we find a place. our wonderful land lord has decided he wants to sell the place and we have till the beginning of June. *sigh* we have not found a place yet and I'm beginning to get a little worried we might have to move out of this school district. Not going to make me happy. Not to mention we didn't wanna move again until we could buy our own home late this year early next. moving sucks.
I'm going in in June for my yearly physical as well and going to have tests run as I'm almost positive I'm going through early menopause even though my periods have been a horror for the last 2 months. I'm loosing my hair no matter what I do and the hot flashes are getting worse and I'm pretty sure my hormone levels are off the charts which is not all bad since my husband walks around with a smile planted firmly on his face 24/7. But I can certainly do with out being bald (you all know how I am about my hair) and hot flashes and a few other things that have me bugged. I'm also going to have her up my welbutrin because the lower dose is just not working as effectively as it should. Could just be because of the long cold winter but I don't think so.
Life will be crazy for the next few months at least and I doubt I'll be around much. maybe once we move if the PC is on a main floor where I can access it better I'll be able to post more. I'll do my best if there is still any one out there who remembrs me and has any interest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
J - A lot of us do remember you and we also care about you. I know that I think about you every single day and wonder how you, Bobby and the kids are doing.
I sent you an email this afternoon, before I took a peak to see if you had any new blog entries.
(((HUGS)))
(MichelleZ)
J, I'm so sorry things are so hard for you!
I'm dang lousy at Emailing, but not a day goes by where you're not in my thoughts. I think of you often & even Pete asks how you are going. When I read your updates I'm able to tell him :)
Sending you all my love & lots of prayers my friend. Missing you tons... I really DO need to stop being a slacker & Email you!
((((HUGS)))
Love, Shel
J - I check daily to see if you have updated! I miss you and love you so much, hon!
Grr, I commented and it didn't post.
If you do come down in May, let me know so we can try to meet finally!!! I'll drive to wherever...
ITA about moving, we need another bedroom for baby, and the thought of moving to another rental just drives me insane!
I'm glad you finally posted again! I've been checking often and busted your chops in email to post...finally!!! :)
((((HUGS))))
Katee
I'm so glad you posted an update, J! I check your blog every day. I'm glad that Bobby's mission went well, it sounds like it was a great experience. I'm sorry about your Nana, that is so hard, but she is at peace now. HUGS!
I can't wait to hear more about Daniel, I'm so glad that he's figuring out his life. Can you post a pic of him and his fiancee?
HUGS sweety, I think about you and your family every single day.
Hi you!!! Riiigghhht...not think about you. That'll happen. I'm sorry that you've had a rough couple of months, but happy to hear about Daniel and it sounds like Bobby's trip was wonderful for him! I will email...
J I check almost daily and am glad to see you finally updated.I was wondering how you were doing.I'm sorry to hear about your Nana and the move.Glad to hear things are going well in your church and with daniel.
sorry to hear about your nana. glad to hear Daniel is moving closer to you! jenn
Post a Comment