Friday, February 8, 2008

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

The Good: We got twice as much for profit sharing than we expexted. 95 hours!!! The most in the company history. One person actually came up to Bobby and thanked him, because if not for him pushing production and machine hours like the slave driver he is they would not have made so much. I know that was gradifing to him. Praise God.

The Bad: He is sick as a dog and in bed today. Yep home from work. You know dude is sick when he doesn't go in. He got up with full intentions of going in but couldn't shake the fever or get it together. He looked like 3 miles of hammered poo poo. Pip went to school. No fever for her yet but it's coming no doubt. AND I woke up with the stuffy nose this morning so I'm sure by tomarrow I'll have the nasty cough and fever. If Lance's cough is not gone by monday I'm taking him back in. His chest sounds so congested. I about fell over rom shock last night becuase Bobby was whinging about how sick and miserable his was. Then he looked at me and said "I am SUCH a big baby when I'm sick" ROTFLMBO so he CAN admit it. LOL I tried to comfot him like a good wife though and told him everyon is a big baby when they're sick. LOL

The Ugly: My lap top quit!!!!!!One second it was fine the next second it powered down and i can't get it back up. The battery has been shot for a long time now so it says plugged in and I checked all the conections and everything appears to be fine but the doggon thang won't turn on. I'm crushed. While I didn't have all that many pictures on there I had a few that I didn't want to loose. I also had all my links on it. Hours and hours of research and saved links for holiday stuff but most importantly my genealogy stuff. :( This PC is in the basement so I can't spend much time on it because #1 my cell doesn't get bars down here. #2 it's freezing down here. #3 it's a pain to get down here #4 when the kids are home I can't be down here with them up stairs unattended #5 the larger key board with less sensative keys is not a good thang with arthris in my hands and wrist. VERY ugly indeed. I'm going to see if I can find someplace that doesn't charge and arm and leg to look at the lap top and see if it can be salvaged. If not then I guess I'm just a little screwed. We have the $ to buy another one but I refuse to do it. That is our house money and it will not get used.

Off to strip the pillow cases and spray the house down again. *sigh* I will be so glad when cold and flew season ar over with. Oh one thing can you girls email me or post your blog links for me. I lost them all and I have not been able to log on to GTGF for almost a week now so I can't get them from there.

5 comments:

sonflowergurl said...

I think most of the links are on my blog if you want to surf everyone's blog from mine. :) Shel's is private now, so email her and ask for an invite, I'm SURE she'll give you one.

AnnCee said...

Hope Bobby gets better soon. I doubt Im on anyones page as a link but Im here - http://thebradyclan.blogspot.com/ - if you want to visit.
Bummer about the family history stuff, I hope you get it back soon. Dont forget to email me @ eilish67@tpg.com.au for the Ancestor password!
Ann
x

bridalcentral said...

Hey girl.I hope you all feel better soon.I've had the nasty cough off and on for over a month.Hey send some warmth up will ya!!

Nikki

emzed said...

J - I miss you!!! I hope you are well. (MichelleZ)

~M~ said...

Ohh nooo!! Every computer literate person's nightmare... for the machine to crash!

I'll send you an invite to my blog if you would like, I'd love to have you visit me!

I hope the family gets better soon, I feel for you honey, it's so not good having everyone sick! I also feel for you with the arthritis, I'm in the same boat & have days where I can't use the PC because it hurts too much. Now that I know the keys are easier on a laptop, I'll definately have to beg for one **grin** Maybe one day!

Miss you chickie! I really do have to Email you, I am soooo bad with Emails! Love ya!