I don't think there is a spot on my body that doesn't hurt!!! We've been moving house 2 nights in a row and we're not done yet. And we don't even have the heaviest stuff moved yet. I am SO out of shape.
We slept in the new house last night for the 1st time. I'm hoping we have everything done except the cleaning today. Then hopefully I can just spend tomorrow between church services unpacking and getting out life straight. then I can work on clean up at the old house next week. I can't to get my life back in some semblance of order again.
When we moved last time we got rid of our worn out furniture because it was just beat and we didn't have the room for it. So now we have a den and a living room and no furniture to go in it. So the next couple of weeks we're going to get some new used furniture. it will be so nice to have a nice living room and decent furniture again. But I did tell B last night that I really hope when we buy our own hoe next year I would love to buy all new furniture and just have good will come get all of this older mismatched stuff LOL I'm also hoping soon I can get back to the gym because I am just grossly out of shape and don't want to feel like this a year from now when we move. I'm SO looking forward to filling that big garden tub tonight and soaking in it till it's cold. LOL
Oh and the PC is going to be in the den and easily assessable so I may be able to post more once we get settled. now my only problem will be this key board and how it hurts my wrists and hands.
well back to the salt mines. I think I'll be lucky if I can walk tomorrow. *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
just got a chance to surf through my blog list for the first time in awhile...so proud of BL and congrats on your move! we're going to have to move again before buying too (unless we want to put baby in the den), i'm SO not looking forward to that!
I'm glad you got the move almost done.Enjoy that big tub!!
Hooray! You're almost moved in and settled and you'll have better access to your computer. Sounds great to me!! Hope you're feeling less sore by now.
Yay! Glad your almost moved in. Hopefully the cleaning of the old house won't be too arduous.
Have you tried a wrist support for the keyboard? Because of my arthritis, I have a gel wrist support on my mouse pad that does wonders. I need one for my keyboard as well, just haven't gotten it yet.
I hope everything goes smoothly for you in settling in & your routine can get back to normal soon! HUGS!
I am so excited for you. It sounds like the perfect house for you (until you can get into one of your own).
Post a Comment