we FINALLY found another house this morning. I was really starting to get down and afraid we would have to move the kids schools. but finally this morning there was a house out here for rent. It's not much more money but much larger than what we have now. We start moving in next week. but I'm pretty sure that means we won't be able to go down to fl this weekend. we won't know until Thurs. that makes me a little sad but sometimes we have to make choices, hard ones. *sigh* but I am SO very thankful for this. this will get rid of alot of stress for us. Now I will just be slammed busy for the next couple of weeks getting everything packed, moved and unpacked. I REALLY want to have everything done by the time the kids get out of school on June 5th. and that is going to be exhausting. ah well I wanted to loose another 10 lbs by summer and this should take care of that.
One thing I am beyond exited about with the new house is the larger kitchen and the garden tub in the master suit. I WILL be taking some long hot soaks in that shortly LOL
I was SO looking forward to spending mothers day in fl this year laying out in Dad's yard sunning my self. *sigh* but instead I guess I'll be spending the day packing instead. ah well things could be worse.
Anywoo if I don't post for the next month at least you'll know where I am and what I'm doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I hope the move is an easy one and hoping you still get to visit your dad for Mother's day.Sending a huge hug your way!!
Congrats on the new place.
congrats on finding the new place!!
congrats on finding the new place!!
J - That is so exciting. I hope you'll all be happy and healthy in the new house. Make sure you put the computer someplace easily accesible so you can post more often.
OH that's wonderful news J!! I'm glad you found somewhere new & I hope you are all getting settled in ok.
Sending you lots of love & hugs & a belated Happy Mothers Day. Miss ya girlie!!
Post a Comment