ACK!!!!!! LOL Yep I am going to be a grandma!!!! We just found out this weekend. The Kids came up for a visit and Bre was a week late and did a test and YIPPY it was positive. We are all so excited though I am a little depressed LOL How the heck can I be old enough to be a grandma. LOL UGH Bobby swears I'll be that sexiest grandma ever LOL Gotta love that man.
She is due in May and they are going to TRY to be moved up here by Xmas so we'll see. I sure as heck hope so. I wanna babysit My grand baby when Bre goes back to work and school. Please pray they can make it happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats, J! That's so exciting!!!
Yay! That is great news.
Congrats J!You must be over the moon.
Congrats J!!! If you want a quick baby fix...check out my family blog to see pictures of our newest addition...Thaddeus Aaron at http://theboltfamily.blogspot.com
:)
Post a Comment