Well world watch out. I'm writing again. something I haven't done for YEARS. I've thought about writing a novel since I was in the 9th grade. All my English teachers through school tried to encourage me to write a book. LOL Well here I am pushing 40 and starting my very 1st novel. for inquiring minds it's a romance. I don't know if I'll ever submit it to be published for now I'm writing it for the sheer pleasure of doing it. I actually have a notebook full of book ideas I've written down over the years. Characters, plots, places, etc. I hate no idea what prompted me to do this. I just kept having this book run crazy through my head even in my sleep so I figured why not get it out of my head.
I have to make sure I get everything done before I sit down to my lap top to work. Once I start typing it's hard to stop. it seems to just pour out of me. LOL Bobby asked me last night if I thought of my self as a writer now. ROTFLMBO uh NO!! And I doubt if I would call myself a writer even if I was published.
I'm going out job hunting next week. We can use the extra money right now and I think it would do me good to get out of the house for a while when the kids are at school. I'm hoping it will be just until the 1st of the year but who knows.
So anywho that's my big update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You go J! I think you would write a great romance. You are such a romantic lady with a great man and marriage. Go for your dreams girl! Good luck with the job hunt. I miss you much!
J- You just have to set it in Scotland! Wouldn't that be perfect? I'm am just thrilled for you and a bit jealous since I have a novel or two sloshing around in my brain but have been unable to organize anything enough to put it on paper. Good luck!!
Yay! You ROCK, girl! I can't wait to read it...you WILL let me read it, right? Congrats on getting started and on loving it, too.
Post a Comment