Well we didn't get to go to the Xmas party. Our baby sitter got sick at the last minute and we couldn't find a replacement and BL had to work. So all the time I spent on the dress was a bust. :( oh well maybe I'll just wear it next year. It turned out so pretty too.
We just had to spend another $150 on my truck to replace a wheel hub assembly. *sigh* I had a good long talk with her and asked he not to brake down again till we get our taxes back. That certainly cut into our Xmas budget.
Bobby's boss got his promotion but do you think he has let anyone else know if they will get a promotion? NO! ugh. we have no idea what if any changes he's going to make. Ah well even if it doesn't happen that's OK. we still have a good secure job and that is the most important thing. But the suspense is killing me. LOL the company got a new contract this week.l A big contract. the irony is that all 18 molds we'll be getting all came from Bobby's former company. Apparently since he's left things have gone WAY down hill and this company was not satisfied with their work any longer. I also suspect that Bobby's name was dropped and that help secure their business. And one of the guys B used to have under him contacted him last week wanting a job. This kid was one of few Bobby actually liked and was worth a darn so he's likely gonna hire him. While we feel bad for the old company this makes us more secure where we are and that's very good.
Anyone else finding Xmas trees depressing this year? Not sure if it's from draught or what but the trees here are positively depressing. they are scrawny and skinny and the only kind you can find are Douglas furs (yuck) and there are not many too choose from. we went out this morning and almost every place was sold out. We have 1 last place to look tonight and if they don't have any then I might be force to buy an artificial one UGH.
Now if I could just get past this stupid cold I have life might be more pleasant. I have the WORST cough. nothing seems to help. If I'm not better by wens or at least showing signs of getting better I'm going to the doc. I'm narrator for our Xmas play at church and can barely speak with out coughing and can NOT sing Xmas carols for having such a sore throaght and that is positively depressing.
On the very UP side of life it is looking very likely that the kids will be moving here in Jan. I am SO excited. That means my grandson will be born here and I'll get to baby sit him while mom and dad are working. can I just tell you HOW excited I am?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment