Wednesday, December 3, 2008

*sigh* Kids are gone

And I'm so sad. they left this morning. They were here for a week and we had the best time. Thanksgiving was wonderful. Kendra and her boyfriend were here and we all just had a blast. The food of course was delish and I think I gained 5 lbs this week. ugh LOL

Bree is so cute. she seems to think she has this huge belly. BWAHAHAHAHAHA yea right. She's so tiny. lil Jr is a squirmy little guy. She laid on the floor with me and even at 5 months I could feel him. Her tummy is so tiny and firm and she is ALL baby. She's of course bummin out on loosing her perfect little figure and afraid she's going to be as big as a house and never get her shape back. Bobby told her she's carrying JUST like I did and just all baby and she'll be back in her old jeans by the time Jr. is a month old. And it's true.

Daniel is so cute. when we would relax and watch TV at night he would have her cuddled against him rubbin her tummy. I can't tell you how many times I burst into tears LOL. of course I was PMSing all week too LOL. I started yesterday. Bobby and Daniel were picking on us for being hormonal emotional wenches. LOL Daniel was fussing over how hormonal and emotional Bre is ROTFLMBO Bobby told him if he thinks it's going to get better after the baby is born he better think again ;)

They left as I was taking the kids to school and Lance and Chey were almost in tears. *sigh* we all miss them so much. but it looks like it will be about a year before they can get up here to live. I guess that will have to do.

On the up side it looks like Bobby might be getting a big promotion. we won't likely know until at least Friday. I'm praying and keeping my fingers crossed. If he gets this he'll become a "staff member" and get the big fat staff bonus in October. He'll also get a heck of a raise and more stock options. There are a couple of possibilities. He could get plant manager or he could even get GM. He's the best option for GM but politically we're not sure than can happen. If he got GM. the raise would be outrageous as well as stock and bonus. This last Oct. the GM bought his wife one of the new Cadillac SUVs and paid cash for it. mmmmmmmmmm nice. LOL thinking I would be using that fat bonus to buy me a farm. LOL So anyways we're praying for God's will what ever that might be. Neither of us are greedy and only want what we're supposed to have.

I'm really struggling over my hair. I know I should chop it off. I know it would look better. I know I'm getting too old to wear it to my rear end. But the thought of it makes me ill. But it's not looking very nice these days. it's so thin now it just looks stringy. I'm thinking just to my shoulders with layering would be for the best. Bobby has heart palpitations when I talk that short. he thinks to my bra strap is more than short enough. *sigh* I'm such a coward. The Xmas party is on Friday and I keep thinking I'll have it done then so my hair looks nice. but again I start to feel ill. No idea what I'm going to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had such a wonderful time and I'll be prayin' that you guys get that promotion! How cool would that be?

On your hair-- start with bra strap and maybe get some layers to add volume. It'll look nice and then, if you get braver or you feel like it's not enough, you can go shorter later. That's how I did it when I cut my hair. Little by little. It's back to bra strap length again now, though.

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie -I keep trying to post and it wont work...anyway, I think your hair would look fab some layers. I agree with Mel and the bra strap length to start.
I will be praying for God's will with the job and all. The kiddos sound great and I am so excited for the new one on the way...I miss you so much!!!

avvdixon said...

Hope you had a good time at the Christmas party. You have to let us know what you did with your hair. I think bra strap would look great. Keeping my fingers crossed for the promotion and everything!