Hope everyone had a merry Christmas and happy new year. we had a nice Xmas. The kids were very happy with their gifts. we didn't have an extravagant Xmas but a good one. Sadly I spent most of the day in bed. Xmas eve was just too much for me still being sick. So Xmas day I laid down about 1 pm and almost instantly fell asleep and B woke me up about 6:30. *sigh*
New years eve was nice and quite. we went out to red lobster for our anniversary dinner. It was so nice and so yummy. came home and watched the stupid ball drop. still can't believe that is our big deal. You'd think we could be more creative than that.
My period finally went away after 22 days but I started getting crampy again yesterday so I'm sure it will be back any time now. All of a 12 day break so far. *sigh* I FINALLY started feeling like I was getting past this cold that last couple of days but then last night started getting snotty again. :( AND Chey started coughing yesterday and by last night had a 101 fever. her fever is more mild this morning but she still has a cough. And of course school starts back tomorrow. We have not had everyone in this house healthy for more than 2 months now and I am so beyond tired of illness. I can NOT wait till spring. *sigh*
Hope everyone had a nice holiday season and is no being plagued by all the illness going around. sending out healthy prayers to everyone. Could use a few ourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy New Year right back at you! I hope that 2009 is wonderful.
After I had Ben I wanted to have a tubal but my dr refused to do it because he said that they aren't good for women with endometriosis. The whole purpose of them is to create scar tissue which is counter-productive with endo. I'm wondering if that's what's making yours worse. What do the drs say CAN be done. Are BC pills/hormones totally out of the question? You need something that will not just stop the bleeding, but also all of the cramping that goes on with it. It is totally unfair that you have to suffer so much.
I can honestly say that other than the dry skin, mustache, moodiness and forgetfullness (LOL) this perimenopause isn't all that bad.
Post a Comment