Thursday, January 22, 2009

New years Mania

Ok so those of you who know me well know that this time of year I get a little bit nuts on the house. well this year it's a little more nuts. It looks like my oldest son and Daughter will be moving up next week. They are going to be living with us for a while. Not sure how long. Maybe till the baby is born in April or May. So I spent the entire day today moving the kids massive dresser out of their room into the back part of the living room. It actually looks really nice their LOL. I put all their toys into a chest behind the couch. So now that room is empty except the bed. Chey still sleeps with us (yes she STILL sleep walks) and Lance will be sleeping on a roll away bed in the den for a while. I also have to get some storage totes to put stuff in that closet in to store in the barn.

With little storage space in this house I've had to get creative in how I store stuff. But it's come along well. by this time next week I'll be exhausted but my house will PERFECT LOL.

FINALLY my entire house is healthy. FINALLY!!! I am praying we all stay that way. It's been a night mare of a cold season for us.

MZ BL does not have her permit yet because she's not finished drivers ed. Here you HAVE to complete it or wait till yer 18. She hasn't been in a hurry and you can BELIEVE I'm not going to rush it LOL. She's given me enough gray hair this year. UGH She is working weekends though at a grocery store and trying to put some $ away for a car so who knows maybe she'll get the bug for her permit soon. *shiver*

OK brakes over back to organizing and cleaning.

1 comment:

emzed said...

It's sounds like a big house party. Knowing you you're going to love cooking for that group. And I know how spoiled that baby is going to be. You are going to be a wonderful grandmother.

Does Daniel have a job lined up? I'm assuming the economy is better there than in Florida.

J, my kids sleepwalk and they're fine. We have alarms on the outside doors but they've never tried to leave the house. They sometimes go downstairs but have never, ever fallen or anything like that. You might want to try moving Chey out but putting an alarm on her bedroom door just for your peace of mind.

You have no idea how lucky you are that BL hasn't started driving yet. Vicky is taking her classroom drivers ed during Feb break. Then she'll be on the road (very scary for me). I can't wait though for her to drive since I'm tired of taking her everywhere.