Sorry this took so long. Took Chey in on Sat. morning. No strep. She had a bacterial infection in her throat. *sigh* got her on heavy antibiotics that day and her fever broke that night. she woke up in a puddle shivering. Thank goodness. No one else in the house has gotten in thankfully. I am pretty much on the mend finally as well. just a residual cough that I'll likely have for a couple more weeks.
Started yesterday after having wicked cramps for a solid week. Now I just feel as if my innards are being carved out with a dull rusty butter knife. :( I'm so thankful for pain pills. got a whole 21 days reprieve from the ending of my last till yesterday. So much fun. UGH. I'm pretty confident Pip didn't inherit this. Now I just have to wait and see with Chey. She scares me because she is developing as fast as I did and has my total body type. I pray almost daily she won't end up like this.
Any ways for the 1st time in 3 month is seems my house is healthy. I have bleached and Lysol any thing and everything in the house that can be so hopefully we'll all stay that way. Thanks to all for your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope that by now you and your entire family are healthy. I think that this has been a really sick winter for a lot of people. I know that my kids are rarely sick and they seemed to have a little bit of everything since school started.
I was wondering how BL is. I had always looked for you to give me Vicky guidance and miss it terribly. Vicky is turning 16 on 2/2 and I'm taking her for her permit. She is thrilled and Geoff and I are terrified.
Post a Comment