Ok Chey started running a temp on sat night. about 102-103. I stayed home on Sunday morning with her. She seemed fine on Sunday night other than a cough. I sent her to school on Monday. she came home tired but otherwise OK. She went to school yesterday and came home exhausted. She fell asleep on the couch almost instantly after eating a half of a grilled cheese sandwich. She woke up about 2 hours later with an upset stomach. She didn't throw up but turned white as a sheet a seemed to almost pass out for a few minutes. scared the livin day lights outa me. If I had had the truck I might have rushed her to the ER. She was once again running a fever. I gave her Motrin. She seemed ok after a little while.
I kept her home today and she kept a low grade fever with Motrin all day. She's been very pale with dark circles under her eyes. She seems in good spirits though. Her Motrin wore off tonight and her fever spiked at 103. Still she seemed in good spirits despite the fever.
Obviously she is staying home tomorrow again but I can't take her in because B has the truck (jeep is still down) and I can't take him to work because the weather is NASTY (snow, sleet ice, and they don't salt beyond the hwy here) So Friday morning is the soonest I can get her in I think. :(
Would you have B stay home tomorrow or come home early so I can take her in? Or just wait till Fri. I swear this child has me a complete and total wreck. I don't like the way she looks and I don't like this weird fever. She's not in any pain any where and her only other symptom is just a cough. I'm usually not a nervous Nelly when it comes to the kids and colds but this one has me nuts. :( I swear this child will be the death of me yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hmmm...I'd probably let Bobby go in and see how she does tomorrow. If she's worse by early afternoon, then I'd have him come home early to take her in.
For sure, if she's still running a temp on Fri, I'd take her in. I hope she feels better soon, poor sweetheart.
I'd ask a neighbor or friend to drive you and Chey to the ped. If that's not possible I'd take a cab. Either of those would be less expensive than Bobby taking time off (unless he could take sick time or something like that). I hope she feels better.
I should add that first I'd call the ped. It might be something going around and Chey might not have to be seen in order to get diagnosed/treated.
So, how is she doing? I was hoping for an update! I hope she's getting better and that you're not quiet because you got the darn thing!
Post a Comment