Sunday, February 3, 2008

ACK Sick little boy

Lance has come down sick. He had a bad head ache yesterday and last night. today came a congested cough and a 101.1 fever 2 hours ago. After cold and cough medicin with tylenol his fever is up. :) I'm praying this is not the flue which is running rampant round these parts the last couple of weeks.

I didn't really think much of the head ache because he's been getting some pretty bad ones the last couple of month. he's about the age Daniel was when he started getting migrains so I suspect he is as well. but this fever came on fast and furious. much the stigns of the flue here. :( I sure hope that isn't what it is because this is a bad one that is putting people in the bed for a week. it's also wicked contagious. one entire freshman dorm at the college what quarintined to the dorm with it. Bobby has to fly to AK for work next week and then leaves for Honduras on the 29th. he can't be down sick with all this and I certainly can't with being home slol with the munchkins. *sigh*

Poor little boy was feelin so bad he didn't even eat hot wangs or play his game. he has to be REALLY sick to pass on either of those things. I will be lysoling the heck out of the house 1st thing in the am.

Thankfully the laundry is done though so I can strip down sheets and blankets 1st thing.

1 comment:

~*~*just_ j*~*~ said...

J, I hope Lance is feeling better soon! My fingers are crossed that nobody else gets sick.
HUGS, girl!!