Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pooped out!!

That is how this entire house is right now. Exhuasted but happy. LOL Chey is almost out for the night. Poor kid and I won't be far behind her. Out the door by 9 am this monring for Pip's eye exam which went really great and we odered her daily wear contacts and got her a new pair of disposables till those came in. I also talk to the eye doc about the difficulty getting Chey to wear her glasses because they don't fit her well. Well she was telling me that the 90 day warenty was not just for damage or loss but we could choose another pair. So we did. We picked a smaller pair that fit her face perfectly and look adorable on her. So by next week she should have a much more comfy pair of glasses and will hopefully wear them all the time now.

Then we went to Khols. We got Chey a beautiful colombia winter coat for 60% off and the prettiest little dress and 2 pairs of jeans that fit her perfectly and a cute T-shit and a really pretty flowy shirt. Lance got 2 pair of the light weight sweats for $3.60 each (should have gotten him 2 more pair a size larger for next year) he also got a nice new pair of dress pants for church and a pair of zipp off pants. They both got new tennis shoes too. We didn't make it to back packs or lunch boxes and I didn't get any pants mainly because once the kids were gotten for i was beat.

we looked at washers and driers and then came home and looked at ratings and epinions.com. The ones we felt like we could offord got really bad reviews and ratings so we broke out the paper and looked in there. We found a maytag neptune set that is only 2 years old and not a scratch on it for half the new retail for it. I mean they look BRAND new!!!!!!! So we bought em!!!!!! Loaded them up and brought them home. Saldy the cord on the drier has the wrong prong so we'll have to replace that tomarrow. These are the largest capacity they make. I'm tellin you I could just throw my kids in them fully dressed and was them like that LOL. hmmmmmmm? that's a thought. ;) I am going to go down and wash a load as soon as I hit the post botton. I'm so so so excited over getting to wash a load of clothes when ever I feel like it and I'm so thrilled we didn't have to brake the bank to do it. BONUS!!!!!!

we we gone almost all day and the physical labor envolved in moving a washer and drier has me just whipped. so off to throw in a load of darks then off to shower and bed.

No comments: