Monday, February 4, 2008

Off to the peds office this morning

Lance has a 103 fever with relativly no other symptoms out side of a REALLY bad head ache. he has a little bit of a cough but nothing like I would expect from being THIS sick. To say I'm worried is an understatement. Bobby told me to take him to urgent care. while that place is fine for me to go I will not take my kids in there. especially not for something seemingly this serious.

*sigh* I HATE when my kids are sick but fevers this high freak me out. I haven't had one with a fever this high and in a very long time. (probably about 4 years) and the ache has me a little freaked out.

so off to the peds we will go as soon as we drop off Chey at school. COnsidering that the kids haven't been sick once this year that the havn't given it to me I'm a little concerned. me gettign this would be a bad thing. ugh illness sucks especially when it's one of my babies

1 comment:

~*~*just_ j*~*~ said...

J, I'm glad you're taking Lance in. I worry about fevers and headaches, too. Please post what the ped says!!
Many HUGS!!!
Jen