I just have to say how much I LOVE my new laundry machines!!! Got everything all hooked up and running and I ADORE them. Everything is SO clean and fresh smelling. 3 loads down and at least 4 more to go before it'a ll caught up. Once I get all the dirty stuff caught up I'm going to work on getting my curtains down and washed along with blankets and comforters that I haven't been able to do since we moved in (I like to do them once a month) I've never been so happy or excited to do laundry in my life LOL. It is a sad and pitifull thing.
So on super bowl sunday I'm doing luandry, making snacks, and taking a nap. LOL
what snacks might you ask? Well here's a rundown of the epicurial highlights for the day
BBQed little smokies
bacon sticks
die oblo dip and chips
onion dip and chips.
crackers and cheese
hot wangs
celery and blue cheese
kids are salavating and munchin out today. LOL of course my hips don't need any of it but it's only 1 day. I'll be back to eating good tomarrow.
Sadly I don't like either team playing today but am going for the Giants as I DESPISE the Pats!! but really am only watching the game for comercials and half time show. I just seriously want the pats to loose so maybe I can quit hearing about them. Maybe next year the boys will make it but not unless Romo gets rid of the skirts and gets his head in the game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment