I think I really missed my calling. Interior design. I love it. just all aspects of it. I love different styles, colors, and surfaces. I'm sitting here trying to decide what I want to do for my valentines them. I LOVE the shabby chic, Neapolitan colors and have decided to wait to use that for the month of may. LOL but now I'm down to do I want to do a more traditional valentines them or reds, pinks, whites with a little marabou, sexy, romance feel with red roses and all that? OR do I want to do a more french country feel with gingham's, floral and grape vines. *sigh* I can see both in my minds eye so well. And both are wonderful and I have supplies for both. ahh decision decisions. At least I know what I'm doing for St Patrick's day and Easter and of course May.
What I really need is to become an interior designer so I can do all these things that are stuck in my head and see them all to fruition. but alas it is not to be. oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment