Thursday, January 31, 2008

it's all about ME

LOL I did something today I never ever do. went shopping for ME. It had it's ups and it's downs. 1st the ups. I went to VS sadly not in time for their semi anual sale :( BUT I was indesperate need of a new bra. mine is 18 months old and shot and yes I have ONE bra. I saw their comencial for the full coverage push up and wanted to try it. so I try it on and umm NO. the lady comes in and tells me the size is wrong. she gives me a proper measuring and tells me it's too small. So she brings me the size I am supposed to be (larger EEK) and another type of bra. niether one was working as it was "gapping" on the out side of the cup. so she informs me I need a demi cup and goes to get me a totally different style. WOW is all I can!!!! what a rockin awesome bra and a perfect fit. how could I have been walking around all these years in a 34 c when I am clearly a 34 D!!!! who knew? this bra is so comfy and fits perfectly on the 1st snap. LOVE IT!!!!

2nd up. I treated my slef to a starbucks coffee. we have been drinking crappy maxwell house coffee for the last 18 months and I hate it. my coffee grinder is feeling so neglected and my coffee pot is about to go on strike. but alas till we get into our won home this is how it must be. so today I got an AWESOME cup o joe. man that stuff is like a drug.

Now for the down. I need pants. BADLY I kid you not almost every pair of jeans I own is shot. wholes, stains and just generally worn out. I've been looking at the thrift stores but not finding any thing at all that fits or looks half way decent on me. I also want a couple pairs of slacks for church functions. So I broke down and went to JPC and sears. NOT ONE pair of jeans or slacks that was on sale looked decent on me. it SUCKS to be a short fat woman. they do not make pants to fit woman under 5'5". everything was way to long or looked like it should be on a teenager. and can i just say I HATE the fashions right now. most of the empire waist line stuff I can't waer unless I wanna look like I'm prego. 3/4 sleeves agrivate me, the flair sleeves are just not practical for a mom on the go like me, and the pooffy sleeves just look rediculous. what century are we in any ways. OY. not to mention the petterns on clothes today..... SO not my cuppa tea. I am not a 5'9" stick thin super model. that is all these clothes look good on if any one.

We are going to kohls on sat and I am praying to find something there. other wise I am sewing my lips shut till I drop 20 lbs. ugh

so any ways I might not have any thing ot wear over it but I have a pretty new comfy bra that I adore. not to bad I guess.

1 comment:

jennpom said...

I'm not into the fashions of late either. hope you find some decent pants at Kohl's. WTG Chey on her report card for school!! jenn