Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Woman's Serenity Prayer

Went to the family Christian store today and got an awesome new inspirational planner. and an inspirational book mark. LOVE them both. the planner is perfect with scripture and an inspirational saying for each day. love it.

the book mark has the woman's serenity prayer. here it is for all those who are like me nad are always trying to do too much.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I don't have time to do, the strength to do all the things I can, and the wisdom to know that what I cannot accomplish today, I can try to do tomorrow. By Jill Wolf

oh and here's a lovely side note. just when we are getting down to a few rats (3 of the girls from the diabetic litter don't have long) I find that the only healthy female we have from the good litter is pregnant and by the looks of her is going to pop any day *sigh* not a good thing. I do know 1 thing. when those babies are old enough they are ALL gonna go one way or another. I am just baffled as to how this happened. I mean I KNOW who it happened I just don't know how it happened. we are SO careful about keeping the males separate from the females and the kids don't even take boys and girls out at the same time. just shaking my head. if the female wasn't chey's rat that she adopted after freckles passed I would get rid of her too after the babies are born.

No comments: